Sunday, April 15, 2007

SPENT AT RESPITE

Today was a day of rest. I am at the moment preparing to watch some live coverage of the Pope.

I have much to do tomorrow and I will begin the day at my usual time. I didn't write yesterday because my Arthritis was quite bad and so I really didn't do much typing. In keeping with that concept, I didn't go to the Pridefest event as I wanted to attend a Chautauqua today on the Scopes Trial from the perspective of the attorney for the Defense.

I like plays and found it to be very good!

The dog was ill today and I cannot seem to find a few things so I imagine that rest in apparently in order as a new week begins shortly.

I watched a lovely documentary on aging today and I felt good about the anxiety that I have about the topic.

Anxiety for many reasons today, and for that matter throughout the weekend appears to be a task at the heart of my thoughts. There is so much to do sometimes and I feel able to take on the world, and then at others everything takes such effort.

In any case I am looking forward to making some new friends this month as I have made some significant steps today at enhancing my social options and outlets.

I got to go out however and when I got home I was able to speak with a very close friend that I have not had the opportunity to chat with in some time! That , was the highlight of my day.

"Pain and death are a part of life. To reject them is to reject life itself." - George Eliot


[ END]

No comments: