Wednesday, June 6, 2007

THANK YOU !

Today, I write this bitter sweet, for I receive my new therapist and transition from the therapist ereritus to the therapist elect.

While I am uncertain as to who it is...I await with great anticipation the fresh inviguration of the future, while ever apprecitive of the past and mindful of the founder Dr. Goodall to whom the cornerstone of my success and advancement is to be credited.

I will never forget the contributions of Dr. Orman (ret.) who discovered my diognosis, nor the long line of professionals who for the last Thirteen years have molded me into the person I am today.

These people: Dr. Orman, Dr. Wellens, Dr. Moraski, Dr. Goodall, and Lauren have made it a blessing to be disabled in a world which gives many of us the complex of inferiority.

I have only one thing to say and that is "Thank you"! to all of you. Most especially to Lauren who, is to be credited for assisting me almost daily along with Dr. Moraski during my recent emotional breakdown last Autumn.

If it wouldn't have been for the medical support of Dr. Moraski who provided me will all of the medical support I needed to make it, and Lauren who provided the safe space of therapy, my world would not have transformed itself into what it is today.... a Changed One!

I now look at life although with O.C.D. I feel it more connectivity than I did before. While I still have a huge way to go, I now have the mental stamina to take things more as they come with a sense of mindful introspection and less destructive pessimism.

My debt to all of you is enormous, and the Nation needs to thank its lucky stars for people who serve the under insured because there are not many professionals who take the time to care for those who are in my position.

" The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express. - Francis Bacon

END

No comments: